Grey kitchen

Grey kitchen - via Coco Lapine DesignI like the grey color of the cabinets of this kitchen against the soft wooden floor and the black legs of the tables. The colorful cookbooks really get the attention, which makes it a little playful as well.

Ik vind de grijze kleur van de keukenkastjes tegen de zachte houten vloer en de zwarte tafelpoten mooi. De kleurrijke kookboeken steken er ook echt uit, wat het geheel ook wat speelser maakt.

via Biografen 28

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Grey kitchen

1. Delaporte says:

Hello,

Congratulations for your work and blog.
    Very nice references.
    I follow you on Pinterest.

I was wondering where to find a such a nice bar to hang kitchen accesories.
    I like the vertical fixing instead of the classic horizontal one.

Looking forward reading you.

xav

Thanks so much, it’s very nice to hear you like what I blog. I’m not entirely sure where you would be able to find that exact one (I can’t really see it that well either), but I bought one very similar to that one in Ikea, it’s called Grundtal if you would like to look it up. It comes in different sizes and I like it a lot. Hope this helps !
      – Sarah

2. Eunice says:

Hello,

Love this reference. Do you know where the dining table is from? It’s perfect for something I have in mind.

Many thanks,
    Eunice

Hi Eunice,
      Unfortunately I don’t know which brand the table is from. I’m sorry I can’t help you further.
      Have a nice evening ! – Sarah

3. Delaporte says:

Thanks for your answer.

4. c. says:

love the coloring…

5. Natalie says:

Hi, I love the colour of the kitchen. Do you know what colour /product it is?
    Thanks

Hi Nathalie, It’s indeed very nice, but I don’t know which brand this kitchen is from.

6. Chris says:

This is such a beautiful kitchen! Do you know what material the worktop is?

Hi Chris, I can’t see it very well, it’s not so visible, but I would assume it could be beige granite or marble ? Not sure 😉

7. Pingback: 106 Relaxing Grey Kitchen Ideas

8. Pingback: Cocinas con muebles grises - Decoración Hogar, Ideas y Cosas Bonitas para Decorar el Hogar

9. Pingback: Kitchen Love |

10. Pingback: 19 Standard Scandinavian DIning Space For Pleasant Atmosphere - Dsgnmag

11. Pingback: Eldhús skipulag – I / Kitchen layout – I | Bryndís Eva Jónsdóttir