Home with grey accents

Home with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comHome with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comHome with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comHome with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comHome with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comHome with grey accents - via cocolapinedesign.comLove the grey details in this home. It’s so subtle, yet so powerful. Also, the brass magazine holders on the wall are really cool, does anybody know where they are from ? I like how organized it makes the magazines look in their little rolls.

Via Entrance Makleri, photos taken by Jonas Berg.

This entry was posted in Interior Inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Home with grey accents

1. Jennifer Dhont says:

The grey details are indeed amazing! I would think using grey in a home would be a bit depressing but it actually looks really fresh.
    No idea where the holders are from, but I could imagine them being quite easy to make yourself. Just remove the top and bottom of a can, spray it copper an attach it to the wall 😀

Jennifer

That’s a great idea Jennifer, that could actually be a great Diy 😉 I think when you combine grey with soft woods and different materials like the brass here, you can avoid it looking depressing and make it look fresh like this home indeed 😉

2. Miss J. says:

This is perfect! I always feel a bit bad about decorating without adding at least a few splashes of colour… It must be so magic to have so much natural light ☼

A few colors here and there probably won’t hurt either, but I think it doesn’t have to be. And indeed, sunlight does so much to a home !

3. Pingback: Weekend Wooninspiratie - INTERIOR JUNKIE

4. Olatz says:

This is perfect! I love the lamp of the bedroom, does anybody know where they are from ?

5. Pingback: Stile nordico: un'atmosfera calda e accogliente per la tua casa. - Lorenzo Magi

6. Wolldecke says:

Lovely plaid for every home. Love it

7. Pingback: Stile scandinavo: semplicità e calore per la tua casa. - BLOG ARREDAMENTO