Dark floor treasure

Dark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.comDark floor treasure - via cocolapinedesign.com

I like the dark floor in this old apartment with decorated ceilings and big windows. It gives the place some depth and has a little bit of a dramatic effect which is made stronger by the all black piano against the living room wall. The rest of the interior is kept very neutral.

via Stadshem

This entry was posted in Interior Inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Dark floor treasure

1. Valeria says:

Dear CoCo,

I am looking for a poster in order to decorate my livingroom, and I got fascinated by the two poster of the bike into the livingroom.
    May you know how made the print of the bike you posted today or where I could find it?

Moreover I would like to thank you with this amazing blog, you made my everyday.

Have a lovely day
    Valeria

2. happy says:

hi,
    I’m renovating my new home and am going for the same look.but im not sure which white to go for. I call my look comfy glam. I’ve picked dark gray floors like this pic, but do i paint the walls regular white?

3. happy says:

hi,

I think it could be regular white and it would look special anyways with the dark floors. In one of my projects, I once used a very very light grey (which was almost white), which could look vert nice with the dark floors as well.

• happy says:

thx so much, im so determined to make everything black and white for the initial move in. everyone keeps asking, about pops of color. i said nope just black and white.

It’s very easy to add a pop of color later on if you think that everything looks too ‘flat’, but the other way around is more difficult I find 😉

4. Hi,
    These pictures and the decoration is simply amazing. I love white very much just like our clients at FilzKugelTeppiche who also love ordering Pure White carpets which would totally fit to your design as well.
    Very beautiful pictures!
    Best wishes,
    Kitti

5. Pingback: 13 bedroom styling to inspire - A Pinch Of Design

6. Pingback: Todo al blanco | Mira que guayón!

7. Pingback: Platos a la vista | Mira que guayón!

8. Pingback: Piano en la habitación | Mira que guayón!

9. Pingback: Decorating With Grey is Anything but #Basic | Dormify

10. jo says:

hi,
    I love the grey/charcoal bedding. Where can I find it? Also- i have seen another post with similar bedding, but more crinkled. Thank you!

Hi Jo, looks like linen, could be from many brands. Linen looks usually more crinkled then this indeed.

• Li says:

I have been looking everywhere for this bedding but can’t find the exact one anywhere! Were you able to find it?