White and greens

White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.comWhite and greens - via cocolapinedesign.comWhite and greens - via cocolapinedesign.comWhite and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.com White and greens - via cocolapinedesign.comLet’s start the week with this beautiful home white lots of white, light and touches of green. I really like the copper faucet in the kitchen as well.

Laten we de week beginnen met deze wondermooie woning met wit, veel licht en groene accenten. Ik vind de koperen kraan ook echt heel mooi.

via Stadshem

This entry was posted in Interior. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to White and greens

1. Heather says:

Sigh. I think this is what heaven looks like.

2. pamela says:

Heavenly!

3. Pingback: INTERIOR JUNKIE » Maandag Inspiratieboost

4. Pingback: 105 Fantastic Dining Room Flooring Ideas

5. Lisa says:

Hello,

I love your blog and your style!! May I ask is there a certain way you photograph your images? I am trying to learn interior photography and I love the all white interior theme, but I never seem to get the right feel/colour. Do you have any tips for me?

Thanks in advance!

L

Hi Lisa,
      I usually try to keep the aperture as low as possible (for some pictures of course you’d want everything sharp and then you need to go higher, but I never go higher then 16) and then I play around with the shutter speed. This means that you really need a tripod and the shutter will be open for a long time. I also learned in this (and am still learning), in the beginning my pictures looked different 😉 Good luck !

6. Pingback: 一人暮らしのインテリアをスッキリお洒落に♪【海外のワンルーム参考】 | folk

7. Pingback: Small Spaces, Big Beds and 6 Ways How to Make It Work | the official blog

8. Megan Baxter says:

Do you know where to purchase the copper faucet?

9. Kassala says:

Hi! where is the fur rug thing on the bed from? LOVE IT!