Concrete floor and wooden cupboards

Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.comConcrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.comConcrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.com Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - via cocolapinedesign.comI love this beautiful homes with the concrete floors. The wood from the kitchen cabinets matches just perfectly with the white tiles and floors and I like the brown tints in the windows and of the cork wall in the bedroom (which I think is the same room as this one).

Styling by Tina Hellberg for Elle Decoration

This entry was posted in Interior. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Concrete floor and wooden cupboards

1. Tracy says:

This home is just stunning-Thank you

2. Alessandra says:

Love the detail of the book “Design as art” by Bruno Munari!

3. Giulia Ju says:

Definitely in love with the wood kitchen cabinet doors <3 <3

4. Louis says:

Where is this amazing home located in the world? It is sooo cool!

5. Pingback: Köksinspiration | Systrarna Eisenman

6. Pingback: Inspiración para cocinas: blanco y madera - Decorar Mi Casa - Blog de decoración

7. Laura G says:

Love this! Are the countertops stainless steel? I’m building a casita in Mexico with white walls, concrete floors, walnut cabinets and ceiling. Having a difficult time making decisions about countertops and backsplash. Thanks!

Hi Laura, yes I think they are stainless steel indeed. I think the steel would look great with concrete floors and walnut cabinets ! I’m actually facing the same challenge now, building a new kitchen. It’s very difficult to decide on the countertop and backdrop 😉 I’ve seen some really nice marble backdrop examples lately, but like the white tiles with the black grout in this home as well.

8. Kristen says:

what type of wood are the cabinets? what is the finish? I love the patina look of the cabinets!

9. Tyler says:

Love the small sconces in the kitchen! Where are they from?

10. Pingback: Raw Beauty: 14 Gorgeous Spaces with Concrete Floors – Pioneers Discovers

11. Pingback: Raw Beauty: 14 Gorgeous Spaces with Concrete Floors - Servicecan

12. Pingback: Interior: Concrete | Basic Apparel

13. Genia says:

Hi, my name is Genia , I am from Lawrence, KS. Originally from NY. love your design. I am finishing a cottage and would like the concrete flooring shown in the photographs . I am trying to replicate the concrete finish , were these floors stamped with texture or distressed and then refinished? They look amazing!

Hi Genia, I don’t know about that, I blogged about this home but didn’t realise the project myself 😉