Grey with a touch of blue

Grey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.comGrey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.comGrey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.comGrey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.comGrey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.com Grey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.com Grey with a touch of blue - via cocolapinedesign.com

When anyone asks me what’s your number one tip for decorating a home, I always say that it’s smart to play around with the small things. Accessories and fabrics are easy to change and experiment with, and definitely a lot cheaper than changing furniture every year. In this all grey apartment, the blue linen bedcover takes all the attention. I find it the perfect example of how to have a big effect with a small change.

Via Planete Deco

This entry was posted in Interior. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Grey with a touch of blue

1. Pingback: Alternative Kitchen Hardware Ideas - Euro Style Home Blog - Modern Lighting - Design

2. Pingback: Grey kitchen – decordove

3. Pingback: Color crush: bleu gris – Buk & Nola

4. Simone says:

Hej Sarah, wehre can I buy this kitchen?!
    Thx in Advance! Simone

5. Pingback: Thuis in een compacte studio vol warme grijstinten - INTERIOR JUNKIE

6. Margriet says:

Dear Sarah,
    Where can I buy this nice carpet?

Thanks in advance! Margriet

7. Pingback: Grey with a touch of blue – COCO LAPINE DESIGN – Best Home Decorating Ideas

8. Pingback: Comedor sin sillas - Comodoos Interiores

9. Pingback: Comedor sin sillas - Decoracion.red

10. Lila says:

Hi Sarah,
    Where can I buy the blue duvet cover please. thank you for your response et congrats for your website and créations. Lilia

11. ilse says:

Hi Sarah,
    I love the tiles in the kitchen. Do you have any idea about the size? Or brand?
    Thanks!
    Ilse

I don’t know, but they look like pretty standard white tiles to me. I think a darker grout is used though, which gives it this metro-look 😉

12. Pingback: - Comodoos Interiores

13. Pingback: 7 minimalist kitchens with grey units – VIPortal Homes

14. Ditte says:

Hi Sarah,

Do you know where I can buy such black and white posters / photographs for in my home?
    And I am also curious where to get such a steel rack (the one with squares in it and some b&w pictures).

Ditte

Hi Ditte, I’m not sure what steel rack you are talking about, maybe from another blogpost ? I’m not sure where these exact prints are from, but I can recommend my webshop for black and white prints: cocolapine.bigcartel.com 😉