Fresh grey home

Fresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.comFresh grey home - via cocolapinedesign.com

I’m a big fan of this fresh home with different tints of grey. The space has a very clean look, but at the same time looks very inviting as well. My favorite is the grey/beige kitchen with the white marble counter tops. I like the different lights above the countertop and the Thonet chairs at the big dining table as well. Such a beautiful place.

via Alvhem

This entry was posted in Interior Inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Fresh grey home

1. jenaly says:

I love how bright and airy it is, very clean and minimal. So good.

2. gorgeous! do you have any idea where I might be able to find a similar basket in the US to the one in the bathroom? thx!

Hi Robyn, no idea about US, I just know you can find those at Merci Paris (maybe you find more info on their website)

3. sri says:

love the kitchen too – any idea who the manufacturer is?

4. Pingback: How To Fake Natural Beauty

5. Pingback: Colores que no pasan de moda: decorar en gris | Decorar mi casa

6. Pingback: Ett vackert ljusgrått kök | Brass&Gold

7. Anika says:

Love the design! Do you know the brand of the bedside table and the shelves in the home office?

8. Terri says:

Were is the bathroom sink from?

9. Alyssa says:

Love these spaces! What is the bedroom wall colour?

Hi Alyssa, I posted this home as an inspiration and don’t know what this color is 😉

10. Pingback: Grijs in huis voor een warme en klassieke uitstraling