Cozy home in natural tints

Cozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine DesignCozy home in natural tints - via Coco Lapine Design

I like the cozy look that this home has. The grey and beige tints combined with art prints, green plants and patterned textiles give the space an interesting look. I especially like the different textiles in the bedroom and if you look very well, you can see the Black Beach print above the kitchen table and the Snowy tree print in the living room.

Styled by Emma Fisher and photograped by Alen Cordic for Bjurfors

This entry was posted in Interior. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Cozy home in natural tints

1. T says:

Aww… Really nice! I just received a package with the same Z1 lamp shade as here in the living room. <3 Can't wait to be able to hang it! Just need some patience as my house is still under construction… 😀 I need to take closer look at your prints as soon as I know what is left from my house budget.. 😉

Oh so exciting ! The wait will pay off for sure, and you’ll enjoy it twice as much when you will finally be able to hang your favorites !

2. Karen Farber says:

This home is beautiful! Exactly how I would decorate my apartment :)

3. Pingback: Cozy home in natural tints – via Coco Lapine Design… – Best Home Decorating Ideas

4. BW Worley says:

Would like to know where to find the hanging light fixtures–the white linen/gauzy cloth over the 3 small occasional tables and smaller black and white over the small table and chairs. Thank you.

5. Pingback: Inspiration | 5 Ways to Make Your Bedroom Cozy - Make&Mess

6. PiSei says:

I adore your eye and sense for home decoration. It makes me want to move in right away!

Quick question – where did you find the lovely small clothing rack standing next to the bed? I have been looking for this size all over :)

Warm regards from Zurich

P.

Glad you like this post ! I think that clothing rack might be from Granit, or at least they sell similar ones there 😉