20 Responses to Workspace with a cork wall

1. Fabiola says:

I love it this wall and your blog,
    i am working with cork, is a material very versatile!.
    F.

2. Pingback: Una pared de corcho para tu oficina o estudio - MujerTrend

3. Pingback: ¡Crea tu propia pared de corcho! | Vivir Hogar

4. Pingback: Uma parede de cortiça para escritório ou ateliê - Minha Casa Decorada

5. Pingback: Concrete floor and wooden cupboards - COCO LAPINE DESIGNCOCO LAPINE DESIGN

6. Pingback: 10 Inspiring Inspiration Boards | Trend Inside

7. Carol says:

How do you attach the cork to the wall? This is a great idea.

Hi Carol, I didn’t do this project, so I’m not sure. I did it once at my house with glue, but that was on a wall that wasn’t finished. If you would be using it on a smooth wall maybe you can try with needles as nails ?

8. Pingback: THE WORKSPACE | AVOCADO CHRONICLES

9. Natasha says:

Beautiful post and blog!
    Do you happen to know who did this project? I’m wondering if this is rolled cork or just a large cork sheet because I’d love to achieve this kind of seamless look with cork in an office project I am working on.

Thanks!

I don’t know, would like to add it to the credits here as well ! I think though that you can use cork sheets and if they are place very close they will look seemless (if you take the fine grain cork). Not sure though. You can also buy rolled cork (like wallpaper), so you only have vertical seems 😉

10. Pingback: 16 Decorating Ideas To Get You Through Even The Most Stressful Of Times – Handmade Ideas

11. Pingback: Home office with a cork wall – Daily Dream Decor

12. Pingback: vivian’s home renovation – nothing

13. Julie Billingsley says:

Where can I find this office chair?

14. Pingback: VIBES // Inspiration Boards - Free Wills Studio